This is for our San Francisco office!
Job Title: Full Stack Agile .NET Developers to build global ecommerce system on Latest Microsoft Azure Technologies
We are Microsoft Technology enthusiasts using the latest and greatest Microsoft Azure cloud technologies (many beta & pre-beta). We are looking for great .NET developers that can further extend our Azure expertise as well as developers that wants to transition to Azure but haven’t had the opportunity.
If you are interested in speaking with the team more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to setup a time! We can either do a quick phone call and/or go to happy hour to talk to face to face, whatever you’d prefer.
Rakuten is looking for awesome agile developers to help us move more systems to the cloud! We’re building a number of new high performance cloud services from the group up based on legacy systems and are looking for expert experiences to add to an already great team. We are currently building on .NET (C#) / Azure platform using Atlassian suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence, GreenHopper, HipChat, etc…) for team collaboration and Github for source control.
Why should you care!
You will be building next-gen globally distributed product management sytem for Rakuten (Japan’s #1 e-commerce company) to be used by services in 20+ countries. This product system will enable global corss-border sales, feed into global product comparison, sales velocity, global logistics and many others.
You will be working with a team of senior engineers, utilizing the latest and greatest technologies to deliver incremental value on a daily basis through our automated continuous deployment process. Check out the team’s past work for another Rakuten subsidiary LinkShare (http://www.microsoft.com/casestudies/Case_Study_Detail.aspx?CaseStudyID=4000008989)
You will have a chance to participate in Microsoft’s product previews, influence Microsoft’s product strategies, and be the first to know, through our relationship with Microsoft.
The team lives and breathes agile via a small-team / empowered approach to constantly improve the product and process.
You will also have the opportunities to work remotely with international teams in Tokyo and many other locations.
We are looking for mid and senior level .NET developers who have solid foundation and are passionate about the latest and greatest technologies and engineering practices.
- Financially stable company, with startup like environment
- Wide range of products, projects and technologies to work with
- Easy commute, practically on top of Montgomery BART station
- Flexible work environment (telecommute)
- One of the few .NET shops in downtown San Francisco!
- Attend up to two tech conferences a year
- Lots of user group conferences after work nearby
- Paid trips abroad as we integrate with Rakuten’s properties around the world
- Great Health and Dental Care
- 401K with company matching, FSA
- Partial gym membership reimbursement
- Free snacks and drinks
- .NET 4.5/VS2012/MVC4/WebAPI
- SQL Azure / Federation / Azure Storage / Blob Storage
- Azure Data Synch
- JQuery / KnockoutJS
- JIRA / Confluence / Bamboo