Oh mine! I really hope this keeps on going! Rakuten will be doing monthly recruiting party starting this month! I hope that we can make it a super fun relaxing style for great engineers in Tokyo that wants to learn more about Rakuten and join! Each month we'll have a different theme but we do welcome people to apply so you can be first in line for the next event!
For the first event, we're focusing on Java and PHP developers so please apply and/or tell your friends to apply if there is interest in talking with the development managers directly.
We are limiting it to 20 people in this first event (but people have already applied before even public announcing!)
What you should come!
- This is very casual party with FREE Drinks & Foods!
- You can skip the LONG intnterview lines at Rakuten
Since we are going global, we do have some requirements so please read it carefully below.
Looking forward to meeting everyone! Feel free to put in you heard it from me! (James) Maybe you'll get preference if we have more than 20 people to apply.
This initial event is focused on the Rakuten's flagship system! Japan Ichiba but of course, if it's not a good fit we have many other teams that are also looking for great people to join so apply and we can put you on future events if this initial one doesn't work out!
Date & Time
8/9(Fri) 19:00 – 21:00
Hibiya Bar Shibuya3goten (日比谷Bar 渋谷３号店)
Qualification for attending this party
- Interested in working for Rakuten, Inc.
- Experience of development
- (Java or PHP preferred but we also work with Ruby, Perl, Python)
- Native English speaker or with over 800 TOEIC score
- (ability to get above 800 TOEIC)
- Equivalent of JLPT N4
- (ability of basic literacy of Japanese)